A two-day course
9:30 – 3:30
Who is this course for?
Health, social care and other professionals with a high degree of autonomy, who are able to provide care and support in complex situations and/or may also lead services for autistic people.
- Cognitive, bio-sociological and neurodiversity theories
- Medical and social models of disability
- The impact of historical and current understanding of autism on current service provision
- Evidence based, specific adjustments that can support people with autism
- Key legislation, policy and guidelines
- How to enhance the capabilities of the workforce
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.