A full-day course.
9:30 – 3:30
Who is this course for?
Health Education England’s Tier 2 group of people. Comprising:
People with responsibility for providing care and support for an autistic person/people, but could seek support from others for complex management or decision-making.
- Understanding the autistic spectrum
- The triad of impairments
- Communication differences
- Sensory processing and sensory sensitivities
- Stress and anxiety-long term health risks
- Identifying practical strategies and person cantered support for autistic people
- Using structure, predictability and routine
- Safeguarding vulnerable people
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Completion